July 23, 2020
2:00 pm – 3:00 pm EDT
As many issuers continue to seek access to the capital markets in light of the pandemic related downturn, our webcast will focus on convertible bonds. Converts have been among the most popular financing tools in recent months, and, for good reason.
Please join Mayer Brown’s Anna Pinedo and Remmelt Reigersman, along with Claude DeSouza and Pete Pergola from Raymond James as they discuss the state of the market, as well as additional topics such as:
- A convertible bond overview;
- Accounting and reporting implications for issuers;
- Accompanying antidilutive strategies, including capped call and call/warrant structures;
- Tax considerations for the issuer;
- Addressing busted converts; and
- Other securities and disclosure considerations.