Earlier this month, the European Commission proposed wide-ranging measures designed to facilitate further development of the EU’s capital markets, including through a new Listing Act; by making EU clearing services more attractive and resilient; and by harmonizing certain corporate insolvency rules across the EU.
Following the firm’s webcast on these proposals, we are sharing with you:
- Our Legal Alert: EU Listing Act Package Proposals Seek to Accelerate EU Capital Markets Growth
- Prospectus Regulation – Consolidated Marked Version
- Market Abuse Regulation – Consolidated Marked Version
- EMIR – Consolidated Marked Version
- From the Webinar: Ad Hoc Capital Markets and OTC Derivatives Seminar
Please contact Dr. Patrick Scholl with any questions.