November 9, 2022 Hybrid Event
2:00 pm –3:00 pm EST
Join Mayer Brown partners, Ryan Liebl and Remmelt Reigersman, for a timely discussion on the most frequently asked questions and hot topics related to equity compensation and tax matters affecting emerging companies and their investors, including the following:
- Advantages and disadvantages of different types of equity awards for private companies
- Benefits of “Qualified Small Business Stock” and how to qualify
- Common deferred compensation pitfalls to avoid
- Series FF Stock: a hybrid between common stock and preferred stock
- An explanation of an “Up-C structure” and its benefits
This event will be hosted live, in-person at Silicon Slopes, 2600 Executive Pkwy #140, Lehi, UT 84043, and will also be virtually broadcasted via Zoom.
For more details, please be sure to register.