August 4, 2021 Webinar
1:00pm EDT – 2:00pm EDT
Practices for public companies relating to earnings calls, earnings guidance and investor updates vary. Especially in uncertain and volatile markets, preparing for these important communications requires careful consideration of a number of factors, including the recent statements and guidance from the Securities and Exchange Commission and SEC Staff.
During this session hosted by Intelligize, Mayer Brown partner, David Freed, and counsel, Laura Richman, will address:
- Materiality and when an issuer has a duty to disclose;
- Trend information and earnings guidance;
- Non-GAAP financial measures and KPIs;
- Forward-looking statements and cautionary statements;
- SEC guidance related to COVID-19; and
- Financings after earnings announcements and before quarterly reports are filed.