June 18, 2021 Webinar
11:00am – 12:00pm EDT
Issuers in a range of industry sectors may now be evaluating potential liability management transactions, including debt repurchases and tenders or exchange offers. In some cases, no-action letter relief may provide issuers and their advisers with greater flexibility for tender offers for non-convertible debt securities, including non-investment grade debt securities.
During this webcast, Mayer Brown’s Eddie Best, John Berkery, and Brennan Young will speak alongside RBC Capital Markets’ Salim Mawani to address:
- Disclosure issues and handling material non-public information;
- Structuring repurchases to avoid the application of the tender offer rules;
- Repurchasing debt trading at a discount;
- Handling busted convertible notes;
- The tender offer rules;
- No-action letter relief for non-convertible debt securities;
- Consent solicitations; and
- Tax considerations.