October 13, 2020, 4:30pm EDT
This year’s US ECM Roundtable will be held as a virtual two-part series, which will bring together senior market professionals to assess current themes in the industry and provide an outlook for the future.
The second session, SPACs Boom onto the Market in 2020 as an Alternative to Traditional IPOs, will be moderated by IFR’s US Editor, Stephen Lacey.
- Where is all the new money coming from?
- Where do SPACs make the most sense and why?
- The role of PIPEs, forward purchase agreements and other back-end dynamics
- Structural nuances in dealing with dilution
- Tontine SPAC versus lower warrant gearing
- The impact of zero warrant SPACs on negotiations
- De-SPAC marketing and risks of illiquidity until completed
- Are SPACs a permanent fixture of ECM or a passing fad?
- Eddie Best, Co-leader of Capital Markets, Mayer Brown LLP
- Craig DeDominico, Head of Equity-Linked Capital Markets, Stifel
- Jennie Dong, Head of SPACs, NYSE
- Karen Snow, Head of East Coast Listings and Capital Services, Nasdaq