Monday, September 21, 2020 and Tuesday, September 22, 2020
The PLI Pocket MBA is for attorneys representing clients in the financial industry. This two-day program is designed to improve your understanding of business strategies, accounting fundamentals and vocabulary used by management, investors, auditors and bankers.
Partner Jen Carlson, co-chair of the event, will speak on the Investment Banking Basics: Fundamentals of Capital Structures panel. The panel will cover:
- Common financing alternatives — debt, equity and hybrids
- Sources of funding — public and private markets
- Liquidity — raising and deploying capital
- Finding the Optimal Capital Structure
- Current marketplace developments