Thursday, December 13, 2018
1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. EDT
Despite market volatility, 2018 has proven to be a strong year for IPOs. Under the right circumstances, an Up-C structure implemented in connection with an IPO has the potential to deliver significant economic and tax benefits to financial sponsors and other selling shareholders.
- When an “Up-C” structure might be appropriate for an IPO candidate
- Documenting the arrangements
- Addressing the tax receivable agreement
- The benefits to various stakeholders
- Life as a public company with an up-C structure and how it impacts financial and SEC reporting
- Undertaking acquisitions using an up-C structure
- Unwinding an up-C structure
After this session, attendees will:
- Understand the components of an up-C structure and when to implement
- Counsel clients on the benefits of an up-C structure
- Understand the economic and tax benefits to financial sponsors
Intelligize will provide CLE credit. For more information, or to register for this session, please visit the event website.