January 31, 2023 Webinar
10:00 am ET
What does Berkshire Hathaway have in common with the world’s most successful software companies and LVMH, one of the world’s best-known luxury brand conglomerates? These three seemingly different types of businesses all understand the importance of corporate culture in shaping a company’s long-term performance. The time has never been better for leaders to re-examine their corporate cultures and other high-level business priorities. It is more crucial than ever to set the right tone at the top as their teams face the challenges of a potentially looming recession.
During this webinar hosted by Volaris Group, Mayer Brown Special Counsel Lawrence A. Cunningham, among others, will discuss:
- How to use corporate culture as your “moat” or competitive advantage;
- How to transform corporate values into economic value;
- The importance of taking a long-term view;
- How to instill a sense of purpose in your employees; and
- How businesses can support a culture of learning.