November 19 and 20, 2020 Webinar
Partner Anna Pinedo will serve as co-chair for this program and will participate in a panel discussion titled, “Investment Banking Basics: Fundamentals of Capital Structures” on day two of the conference.
Topics will include:
- Common financing alternatives — debt, equity and hybrids
- Sources of funding — public and private markets
- Liquidity — raising and deploying capital
- Finding the Optimal Capital Structure
- Current marketplace development
For additional information, please visit the event website.