Thursday, April 23, 2020
2:00pm – 3:00pm EDT
Practices for public companies relating to earnings calls, earnings guidance and investor updates vary. Especially in uncertain and volatile markets, preparing for these important communications requires careful consideration of a number of factors, including the recent statements and guidance from the Securities and Exchange Commission and SEC Staff.
During this session, we will address:
- Communications safe harbors;
- Forward-looking statements and cautionary statements;
- KPIs and non-GAAP financial measures;
- Trend information and earnings guidance;
- SEC guidance related to COVID-19; and
- Undertaking securities offerings post-earnings announcements.
CLE credit is pending.