Thursday, February 27, 2020
Seton Hall University School of Law
8:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. Registration
9:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. Program
Please visit the event website to register.
We invite you to attend the Hot Topics in Life Sciences Law symposium, presented by Mayer Brown and the Center for Health & Pharmaceutical Law & Policy, Seton Hall Law School.
The symposium will explore emerging issues and legal trends impacting the life sciences industry, including:
- Recent trends in trade secret law affecting life sciences companies;
- Drug price regulation – impacts on quality of care;
- Transforming innovation with big data and artificial intelligence;
- Health care litigation and investigations; and
- Disclosure issues for life sciences companies
Participants will include in-house counsel, academics, and industry representatives.