Tuesday, December 11, 2018
1:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. EST
During this webinar, Partner Anna T. Pinedo will provide an overview of the market trends that shaped the year, including an overview of the IPO market and notable trends, follow-on offerings, and other market developments. In addition, she will discuss a number of the principal areas of focus for the SEC during 2018 that affect issuers, including the following:
- Disclosure updates and simplification, the final rules and what’s to come;
- Changes impacting executive compensation, including the Rule 701 amendment, the Concept Release on Rule 701 and Form S-8, and the focus on perk disclosures;
- Cybersecurity guidance and disclosure and enforcement trends;
- The amendments to the smaller reporting company definition;
- Adoption of new accounting standards (revenue recognition and lease accounting); and
- What to expect in 2019.
LexisNexis will provide CLE credit. For more information, or to register for this session, please visit the event website.