November 19–20, 2018
PLI New York Center
1177 Avenue of the Americas (2nd Floor)
New York, NY 10036
Partner Anna T. Pinedo will serve as co-chair for this program and will participate in a panel discussion titled, “Investment Banking Basics: Fundamentals of Capital Structures” on Day One of the conference. Topics will include:
- Common financing alternatives — debt, equity and hybrids;
- Sources of funding — public and private markets;
- Liquidity — raising and deploying capital;
- Finding the Optimal Capital Structure; and
- Current marketplace developments.
PLI will provide CLE credit. For more information, or to register, please visit the event website.