November 7–9, 2018
The Roosevelt Hotel
45 East 45th Street
New York, NY 10017
Celebrating its 50th anniversary, PLI’s annual Institute on Securities Regulation will bring together the nation’s leading securities and corporate legal experts to deliver practical information, insights and real-word strategies and solutions to the challenges facing you and your clients today.
Partner Anna T. Pinedo will speak on the “Financing Issues Facing Late-Stage Private Companies and Smaller Reporting Companies” panel on day one of the conference. Topics will include:
- Securities law issues in venture rounds and late-stage financings;
- Liquidity issues for private companies;
- Advising the IPO candidate on dual-class stock structure;
- Public and private financings by smaller reporting companies; and
- Alternative offering options and reverse mergers.
For more information or to register, please visit the event website.