Thursday, August 2, 2018
1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. EDT
With companies remaining private longer, their stockholder base often becomes more widely dispersed. More and more privately held companies are facing interesting challenges in communicating effectively with various stakeholders, without violating securities laws. During this session, Partner Anna Pinedo will address the following:
- Private company information rights;
- Rule 701 disclosures for employees;
- Information requirements in connection with stockholder liquidity programs;
- Sharing company information in connection with financing rounds;
- Communicating with investment professionals;
- Communications and social media policies for private companies; and
- Blackout/insider trading policies for private companies.
For more information, or to register for this session, please visit the event website.